05 August 2013

Wrong Demons Are the Right Demons As Far As I'm Concerned



Hey, looky here, music lovers! Here we have the dudes who used to play with Asaf Avidan and some additional dude, I think. They all got together and made themselves a music video. This song sounds like it was written and recorded in the ten years before I was born; I'm guessing this is the effect they were going for. That sound is sorta not my bag, but I really like the lyrics.

I was trying to work out who was singing. I supposed it was Ran Nir since he wrote the song, and I guess that's right.

Since I'm American, I feel uneasy if I don't point out that I do not condone underage drinking in any form or the immoderate use of alcohol. Or keytars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to continue the discourse or share an insight? Please comment.