29 October 2008

Thrill Seeking




















I got a review copy of Michael Zadoorian's new book The Leisure Seeker last week. I read it and am currently trying to come up with some decent interview questions for him. (Dipshit interviews happen to be my pet peeve. Which is why, ahem, the interview process is so lengthy for me. I'm just saying...)

I found myself revisiting the novel's ending (which I obviously won't give away here) earlier this week (like, Jeez, in a way, it was kinda bogus they did that) and thinking about the continuing presence of (personal) history and stuff in MZ's writing.

Oh, and Michael Z does now have a myspace page. And I'm one of his friends... And he does appear to be cute... Which is really important.

Image from michaelzadoorian.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to continue the discourse or share an insight? Please comment.