27 November 2007

In My Jeans

Though I'm sort of embarrassed to admit it, I miss wearing jeans. Why is that? They're such a no-brainer, default mode for clothing. No more thinking about what I'm going to put on on the weekend! And they are--happily--rather durable.

When is Easter again? Oh, yeah. March 23. That's, like, four months! That's a really long time. Maybe I can quit on Ash Wednesday? Erm, no.

Though, I am proud of the fact that I haven't worn jeans once! Not once! Not around the house! Not to do laundry or housework! I haven't even tried a pair on. Ok. I can do this. In the interest of full disclosure, I will say that I have been wearing denim trousers, which are--trust me!--different from jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to continue the discourse or share an insight? Please comment.