07 August 2007

Spreading Love, Spreading Style

Church of Style is entering an exciting expansion phase! Urk!! Whoops, sorry. I forgot where I was for a minute there. Although it is true that some things are happening that I consider pretty cool and neat. The first thing is that there will soon be a Church of Style button. You heard right! They're not just for bands! My friend and design wunderkind Arek Miaskowski is Quarking away on it as I type. Secondly, and not quite so grandiosely, Church of Style has a myspace page. Um. Sort of. I haven't had a great deal of time in the past month to redesign it--but I totally will soon! And add friends! The url is myspace.com/churchofstyle. Embrace my phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to continue the discourse or share an insight? Please comment.