03 May 2007

Keeping It Creative

Spring is like nature putting on her prettiest dress. Though, in Milwaukee it's still rather cool. Earlier today I chatted with the lead singer from the Chicago band the Ponys and walked around Riverwest for a story I just finished for the Madison weekly, Isthmus. Yesterday afternoon I got out my sketch book and actually did some drawing. Otherwise, it has been a not-so-great week. I wore a pair of boots today hoping it would make my back hurt less. (Yes, there is a logic in that, thank you very much.) Though, it does make me feel somewhat better to know that I will have an interview with Vetiver cellist Alissa Anderson to post in the near future. Keep it real, kids. Keep it creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to continue the discourse or share an insight? Please comment.