07 November 2005

So...it's been a while.

Ciao, bambini! It's been a while. I think I'm going to put my fashion zine Fringe up on this blog. I wanted to do print and really prefer that, but I'm so broke now that paper isn't an option. I live in Milwaukee now where I am participating in a program called Public Allies. I've been planning this issue forever. It's my big Iowa issue! I interviewed Christian Joy, the talented girl who does clothes for Karen O of Yeah Yeah Yeahs, cuz she's a nice girl from Iowa. And I shot some great photos of Andrea Loest's dresses modeled by the awesome Mae Singerman. Andrea lived in New Orleans, but has since, well, fled. Oh, and there's going to be a bangin' piece about Donna Reed. I've had this stuff since March, so, yeh, I think I'm going to put it up online. Milwaukee's an interesting place. There's truly more fashion shit going on here than could be realistically expected for a place its size--which is great. I would advise you to stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to continue the discourse or share an insight? Please comment.